I can't even believe it's Friday. Where did January go, how is it already February, and where did this week go? I feel like this year is whizzing by. Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow, so it sounds like we'll be saying hello to Spring soon! There are so many things that I'm crushing on rn (right now).
- FRĒDA SALVADOR. Every single pair's beautiful and co-founders Cristina Palomo-Nelson and Megan Papay have designed some of the chicest and most covetable shoes I've ever seen. Dying to see their Spring collection!!
- Heinz' Wiener Stampede. GAHHHHHH. DREAMS. Also, I read a comment that I loved. "The dogs in the back need to ketchup." Lollll!!
- Meerkat pups. I can't even rn. So stinken cute.
- Edible Football Stadium. Pretty much the greatest Super Bowl themed recipe I've ever seen. Yes please.
- Super 8. Yves Behar is teaming up with Kodak to bring back the Super 8. It looks pretty awesome.
- Sorry. Brian Williams rapping "Rapper's Delight" was pretty sweet, but Obama singing Biebs is extra rad.
- Iceland. No words but WOW. Breathtakingly beautiful.
- Cracker Pizza. If it's thin crust, you can eat more slices, right?
- Miso Black Sesame Caramel Corn. So we've never met, but I feel like Deb just gets me. Moses, I'm so not sharing.
- Giant Gold Pineapple Tumbler. I've been obsessed with these ever since Steph shared them LY, and rn I feel like I really need one! #lovemesomepineapple
- Milk Jar Cookies. The chocolate chip cookies here are out of this world and shop is the cutest. It's definitely worth a trip out to Mid-City (Los Angeles).
If you know me, you know that I'm obsessed with cookies. I love 'em so much that I even devoted 12 days to them a couple years ago. Which is why, when I tell you that Milk Jar Cookies' cookies are amazeballs, I mean it. Courtney Cowan, creator of Milk Jar Cookies, has cracked the code for thick and chewy, perfectly crisp bottomed cookies. And while my go to cookie is always chocolate chip, Milk Jar's got some of the coolest and inventive flavors I've found, with everything from banana split to chocolate covered strawberry. The fact that the cookies are sensational would be enough to get me to drive to Mid-City (this is saying a lot, btw), but when you throw in the v v Pinterest worthy shop + the friendliest staff in town + BA (bad ass) girl boss Cowan, it becomes a no brainer. Yes, I'm definitely debating if I should head over today!!