Fix Feast Flair is a cooking lifestyle blog based in Los Angeles sharing stories about coming together around the table, be it cooking, baking, dining or nerding out on provisions.
Fix: Bake, cook, or makE
Feast: Serve and Enjoy (Meals)
Flair: It's all about The details
Hiii, and welcome to Fix Feast Flair!
Here's what you'll find here: lots of recipes, stories, and a bit of travel. Def expect a lot of local flair (Hawaiian style).
I grew up in Maui, Hawaii and I am currently posted up in sunny, Los Angeles, California with my boyfriend, Moses, and my dog, Vienna, aka #asausagenamedvienna.
Prior to LA, I was in San Francisco and Mill Valley (which was pretty much my definition of heaven).
I've pretty much grown up in the kitchen, thank you mom and dad, so this blog is a somewhat natural and almost a "what took you so long" progression.
- Once upon a time, I ran (ok, jogged but didn't walk) the Honolulu Marathon.
- I taught English in Madrid, Spain for a year.
- I'm an only child.
- Bowling, folding clothes, and ping pong are all things I'm not good at.
- I played the flute and piccolo in high school.
- I can read blueprints.
- I danced hula for 10 years.
- University of San Diego is my alma mater.
- Feel free to contact me with any questions/inquiries about working together.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY. 😊
Ps - YUP! That's #asausagenamedvienna down there on the bottom of the page.